Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lazy man's list

Keeping with keeping it simple, I've selected albums that show many plays in my latest iTunes install, a few CDs I've dusted off, and at least one that must have been stuck on repeat in my Nano when I tried going to the gym a semester back:
  • 100 Grim Reapers -- Ben and Bruno
  • Viva La Woman -- Cibo Matto
  • Disintegration -- The Cure
  • Wake Up Child -- the Soil and the Sun
  • Lioness -- Songs: Ohia
  • What Would the Community Think? -- Cat Power
  • 69 Love Songs -- The Magnetic Fields
  • Reunion Tour --The Weakerthans
  • Halcyon Digest -- Deer Hunter
  • The Last Broadcast -- Doves
I supposed I'll have to be Eric A. for this Death Match.

2 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to count 69 Love Songs as one album? And can I encourage people to skip a few of the crappy songs on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost included Soil and the Sun on my list. Also, I think they're playing at Founders tonight.

    ReplyDelete