Monday, July 29, 2013

Eric's List

I tried to stick to stuff that has come out in the last 5 years or so.  Just some stuff I enjoy...

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away
Jarvis Cocker - Further Complications
Four Tet - There is Love in You
Foxygen - We are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace and Magic
Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears - Scandalous
Little Dragon - Ritual Union
Mos Def - The Ecstatic
Quakers - Quakers
The Radio Dept. - Clinging to a Scheme
Jamie xx/ Gil Scott-Heron  - We're New Here

Everybody should vote for all of these albums because I like them.

2 comments:

  1. That's my favorite Four Tet. I was kind of hoping you'd throw another Kinks record on though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarvis Cocker represents my love of Britannia and its village greens for this list.

    ReplyDelete